Information We Collect
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Services
- Communicate with you about the Services, including responding to your inquiries and requests
- Analyze how you use the Services and develop new products, services, and features
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities
- Comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and interests
Sharing of Information
We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processors and email service providers. We may also share your information with our affiliates, business partners, and other third parties for their own marketing purposes.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications. You may also limit the information we collect by disabling cookies in your browser or by adjusting your privacy settings on your device. Please note that certain features of the Services may not be available if you disable cookies.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from loss, theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Changes to this Policy